Thanks for your interest in submitting a Native Journey to our website!
This is the list of questions we ask for every journey. Please answer all of them, submit them via the form (copy/paste) and Dominic or Jolynn will follow up for a picture to use on the website. Thanks!
NativeJourneys.org interview questions:
- What is your Name?
- What is your Tribal Affiliation?
- Where is your your tribe located in the United States?
- What is your favorite food from your tribal home?
- Where did you grow up?
- Where do you currently live?
- Where have you lived in the past?
- Where was the most exciting place to live and why?
- Where was the least exciting place to live and why?
- What college degrees have you obtained?
- Where did you get your education?
- What helped you most to obtain your education?
- What company or business do you currently work in?
- What is your current position in this company or business?
- What companies have you worked in the past?
- What interested you most that shaped your career path?
- What interests you most in your current work?
- What has been your proudest moment in your work career?
- What obstacles have you had to overcome in your career?
- What are some of the most important personal skills to have?
- What advice would you have given yourself back in middle school?
- Is there a type or work or job you would not do and why?
- Is this a new journey or a update to an existing one?
Submit your answers here: